Polyform Buoys - LD Series In stock
A polyform innovation – the LD (Low Drag) Series helps to make a tough job a little faster, easier, and safer.
This unique shape and rib design is designed to lower drag and allow the buoy to "skip" along the surface upon retrieval.
Hauling in a 700-lb crab pot in 30-ft seas is the most dangerous job in the world. That's why Polyform created a buoy designed for faster, safer pickups, easing strain on both crew and gear. Polyform's LD Series is the best option for any application where a buoy is dragged or brought in and out of the water regularly. It is distinguished as the #1 buoy used in the commercial crabbing and fishing industries today, outselling all other dragged buoys combined.
- Unique shape makes pot retrieval easier
- LD reduces drag by as much as 80% compared to standard round buoys
- Great choice for any offshore fishing application
- Polyform's vinyl valve system maintains buoy inflation
- Even wall thickness for maximum strength and durability
- Heavy-duty reinforced rope hold
- Offered in seven brilliantly visible and fluorescent (F) colors
- Excellent fore and aft rafting protection
NB! Please click the download tab for sizing and colour selection
There are no accessories for this product.