Actisense NBF-3 NMEA Buffer In stock
Connect up to six NMEA 0183 Listeners to a single Talker. Isolation between all devices eliminates ground loops. Talker power is provided for single cable Talker connection.
The Actisense NMEA Buffer (NBF-3) distributes up to six identical data streams from the same source. Signals are buffered to ensure each Listener receives the required voltage levels. Isolation on the input and each output allows non-isolated devices to be connected safely. The addition of power distribution for the NMEA Talker allows a single cable to connect power and data to the Talker.
• Galvanic opto-isolation on the NMEA 0183 input
• ISO-Drive™ NMEA 0183 outputs provide galvanic isolation to prevent ground loops
• Compatible with all NMEA 0183 versions without requiring configuration
• NMEA 0183 outputs compatible with RS422, RS232 and RS485 type Listeners
• NMEA 0183 input compatible with RS422 and RS232 type Talkers
• DIN Rail mountable
• Pluggable screw terminals for quick and easy installation and diagnostics
• Power and input indicator LEDs
• Works automatically up to 115200 Baud
• Amplification of weak input signals
• Power feed for single cable installation to the NMEA Talker
There are no accessories for this product.